Welcome to HARRIS CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS CENTRE, INC.,
Burton, Genesee County, Michigan, 48529
Also serving Flint, Mundy, Davison, Swartz Creek, Grand Blanc and Fenton, Michigan
We pray all is well with you and your loved ones.
Our fatality has re-opened and we have updated our daily precautionary standards and procedures. Our staff are now wearing protective face masks; and when needed, using protective gloves. We are also practicing social dissenting in our Waiting Areas. Here at Harris Chiropractic Wellness Centre (HCWC), our goal is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension our establish patients and new patients may have and help you/them feel comfortable during your visit to our centre.
In our facially you will find the following Precautionary Standards and Measures utilized on a Daily Bases:
2. The Doctor and Staff wear face Masks and if needed through a-way gloves,
3. Anti Viral / Anti Bacterial Hand sanitizer at Front Desk Sign-in area,
4. Individually wrapped alcohol wipes at Front Desk Sign-in area,
5. Anti Viral Tissues at Front Sign-in area,
6. Patient / Visitor CDC Compliance Declaration Form at Sign-in area,
8. To help prevent cross contamination, we have removed all magazines, books and other reading materials from our Waiting areas,
9. We ask that you not bring any food, beverages or children's toys into the office,
10. We offer an easy flow of patients in and out of the office --
11. With no Crowding or Double Booking of Patients,
12. We have set aside special appointment times for children, family appointments and our patients 55 and over,
13. At the present time, we are not accepting Walk-in Patients without a prior appointment.
14. Treatment Tables are cleaned after each treatment session.
15. Protective Face Paper is placed on treatment tables before each treatment session,
16. Touch-less waste container in Treatment Area.
17. Touch-less/automatic light switch in the Rest Room (on order),
18. Hand sanitizer dispenser in Rest Room,
19. One touch paper towel dispenser in Rest Room (on order),
20. One touch toilet paper dispenser (on order),
21. Touch-less waste container in Rest Room,
22. As always, we are committed to maintaining a healthy office and clinical environment --
23. And we will always listen to, and strive to quickly act on your concerns and suggestions.
Our Chiropractic Centre has always had a well known reputation of being one of the cleanest doctors’ offices in the area.... Like all chiropractic and medical facilities across the country, we find ourselves faced with establishing and maintaining new family, social, work place and environmental norms. With this in mind; and as always, we will continue to strive to always maintain a clean, sanitized, healthy, comfortable, spacious, and friendly office and clinical environment at all times.
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease that can result in serious illness or death. It is caused by a new strain of coronavirus that had not been previously identified in humans and can easily spread from person to person.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC) AND STATE of MICHIGAN ANNOUNCEMENTS
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) -- Fighting Products
How Long Does the Coronavirus Live on Surfaces?
What to do if You Think You Are Sick
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) “Incubation Period” is the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. Most estimates of the incubation period for COVID-19 range from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. The CDC updates these estimates as more data become available.
About Chiropractic Care
We treat Auto Injury, Personal Injury, Sport Injury, Nutrition, Holistic - Whole Person Care, Wellness Carr for Individuals and their Families....... Head Aches, Sinus Problems, Trigeminal Neuralgia (TMJ), Vertigo, Twitching Eye Lids, Neck Pain, Text Neck, Whiplash, Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Arm Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Numbing and Tingling, Hand Pain, Fibromyalgia, Stiff Joints, Arthritic Pain, Upper Back Pain, Mid Back Pain, Low Back Pain, Scoliosis, Hip Pain, Leg Pain, Sciatica, Knee Pain, Foot Pain, Allergies, Stress, Lack of Energy, Premenstrual Problems, Pre and Post Pregnancy Back Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Weight Problems, Digestive Problems, Vertebral Subluxations and other health related problems.......
Like conventional medicine, chiropractic is based upon scientific principles of diagnosis through testing and empirical observations. Treatment is based upon the practitioner's rigorous training and clinical experience. Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, chiropractic attempts to improve the health of the individual in an effort to avoid illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big upsurge in the popularity of chiropractic. People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health.
What truly differentiates doctors of chiropractic from any other healthcare professionals is the fact that chiropractors are the only professionals who are trained to diagnose and treat what are called spinal subluxations. The word 'sublimation' comes from the Latin words meaning 'to dislocate' (luxare) and 'somewhat or slightly' (sub). So the term 'vertebral subluxation literally means a slight dislocation (misalignment) of the bones in the spine. Although this term was adequate in the 1800's when much was still misunderstood about the human body, today the word 'subluxation' has changed in meaning to capture the complex of neurological, structural, and functional changes that occur when a bone is 'out of place.' For this reason chiropractors usually refer to subluxations of the spine as the "Vertebral Subluxation Complex", or "VSC" for short.
Our Centre is In-Network With The Following Chiropractic Healthcare Insurers
Aetna PPO, American Specialty Health, Blue Care Network (BCN) Advantage HMO-POS, Blue Care Network (BCN) Advantage, Blue Cross PPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield MI, Blue Cross HDHP w/HSA, Blue Cross Community Blue, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Multi-State Plan PPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medicare Advantage, Blue Cross Personal Choice, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Private Fee for Services (PFFS), Blue Cross Premier (PPO), Blue Cross Premier Value Bronze Silver, Gold and Extra, Blue Cross Traditional Non-GM, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), McLaren Health PPO, McLaren Medicaid, Michigan Medicaid, Michigan Medicare, Railroad Medicare, MIChild, MIHEALTH, Molina Medicaid, Molina Medicare Advantage D-SNP, Traditional Non-GM, Trinity Health Network PPO T2, UniCare, United Healthcare Choice Plus, United Healthcare Community Plan, United Healthcare Medicare, United Healthcare PPO, United Healthcare HMO Senior Care, University of MI Health Plan PPO, University of MI CMM Traditional.