Welcome to HARRIS CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS CENTRE, INC.,
Burton, Genesee County, Michigan, 48529
Also serving Flint, Mundy, Davison, Swartz Creek, Grand Blanc and Fenton, Michigan
We pray all is well with you and your loved ones.
On behalf of the staff of Harris Chiropractic Wellness Centre (HCWC), I would like to take a moment to assure our established patients, new patients and friends that we are working daily to protect the health and safety of everyone who enters our door. More than ever, you are our top priority, and we are committed to removing any unnecessary stress or tension you may feel by maintaining a safe and healthy office and clinical environment.Here are some of the Precautionary Standards and Measures we utilized on a Daily Bases:
1. Protective cough shield at Front Desk Sign-in area,
2. The Doctor and Staff wear face Masks and if needed through a-way gloves,
3. Anti Viral / Anti Bacterial Hand sanitizer at Front Desk Sign-in area and in Treatment Area,
4. Individually wrapped alcohol wipes at Front Desk Sign-in area,
5. Anti Viral Tissues at Front Sign-in area,
6. Patient / Visitor CDC Compliance Declaration Form at Sign-in area,
8. To help prevent cross contamination, we have removed all magazines, books and other reading materials from our Waiting areas,
9. We ask that you not bring any food, beverages or children's toys into the office,
10. We offer an easy flow of patients in and out of the office --
11. With no Crowding or Double Booking of Patients,
12. We have set aside special appointment times for children, family appointments and our patients 55 and over,
13. At the present time, we are not accepting Walk-in Patients without a prior appointment.
14. Treatment Tables are sanitized after each treatment session.
15. Protective Face Paper is placed on treatment tables before each treatment session,
16. Touch-less waste container in Treatment Area.
17. Hand sanitizer dispenser in Treatment Area.
18. Touch-less/automatic light switch in the Rest Room (coming soon),
19. Hand sanitizer dispenser in Rest Room,
20. One touch paper towel dispenser in Rest Room (coming soon),
21. One touch toilet paper dispenser (coming soon),
22. Touch-less waste container in Rest Room,
23. As always, we are committed to maintaining a healthy office and clinical environment --
24. And we will always listen to, and strive to quickly act on your concerns and suggestions.
Our Chiropractic Centre has always had a well known reputation of being one of the cleanest doctors’ offices in the area.... Like all chiropractic and medical facilities across the country, we find ourselves faced with establishing and maintaining new family, social, work place and environmental norms. With this in mind; and as always, we will continue to strive to always maintain a clean, sanitized, healthy, comfortable, spacious, and friendly office and clinical environment at all times.
Lonie C. Harris D.C.
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease that can result in serious illness or death. It is caused by a new strain of coronavirus that had not been previously identified in humans and can easily spread from person to person.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC) AND STATE of MICHIGAN ANNOUNCEMENTS
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) -- Fighting Products
How Long Does the Coronavirus Live on Surfaces?
What to do if You Think You Are Sick
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) “Incubation Period” is the time between catching the virus and beginning to have symptoms of the disease. Most estimates of the incubation period for COVID-19 range from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days. The CDC updates these estimates as more data become available.
About Chiropractic Care
We treat Auto Injury, Personal Injury, Sport Injury, Nutrition, Holistic - Whole Person Care, Wellness Carr for Individuals and their Families....... Head Aches, Sinus Problems, Trigeminal Neuralgia (TMJ), Vertigo, Twitching Eye Lids, Neck Pain, Text Neck, Whiplash, Shoulder Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Arm Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Numbing and Tingling, Hand Pain, Fibromyalgia, Stiff Joints, Arthritic Pain, Upper Back Pain, Mid Back Pain, Low Back Pain, Scoliosis, Hip Pain, Leg Pain, Sciatica, Knee Pain, Foot Pain, Allergies, Stress, Lack of Energy, Premenstrual Problems, Pre and Post Pregnancy Back Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Weight Problems, Digestive Problems, Vertebral Subluxations and other health related problems.......
Like conventional medicine, chiropractic is based upon scientific principles of diagnosis through testing and empirical observations. Treatment is based upon the practitioner's rigorous training and clinical experience. Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, chiropractic attempts to improve the health of the individual in an effort to avoid illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big upsurge in the popularity of chiropractic. People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health.
What truly differentiates doctors of chiropractic from any other healthcare professionals is the fact that chiropractors are the only professionals who are trained to diagnose and treat what are called spinal subluxations. The word 'sublimation' comes from the Latin words meaning 'to dislocate' (luxare) and 'somewhat or slightly' (sub). So the term 'vertebral subluxation literally means a slight dislocation (misalignment) of the bones in the spine. Although this term was adequate in the 1800's when much was still misunderstood about the human body, today the word 'subluxation' has changed in meaning to capture the complex of neurological, structural, and functional changes that occur when a bone is 'out of place.' For this reason chiropractors usually refer to subluxations of the spine as the "Vertebral Subluxation Complex", or "VSC" for short.
Our Centre is In-Network With The Following Chiropractic Healthcare Insurers:
Aetna PPO, American Specialty Health, Blue Care Network (BCN) Commercial, Blue Care Network (BCN) Advantage Medicare, Blue Cross PPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO, Blue Cross HDHP w/HSA, out of State Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPOs, Medicare Plus Blue (Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medicare Advantage), Blue Cross Community Blue, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Multi-State Plan PPO, Blue Cross Personal Choice, Blue Cross® Premier PPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Private Fee for Services (PFFS), Blue Cross Physician Choice PPO, Blue HPN, Blue Cross Premier: PPO Gold, PPO Gold 70/30, PPO Silver Extra, PPO Silver, Silver Off Marketplace, PPO Silver Saver, PPO Bronze Extra, PPO Bronze Saver, PPO Bronze and PPO Value, Medicare Blue Plus PPO, BCBS State of Michigan Health Plan PPO, Blue Cross Traditional PAR, Blue Cross Traditional Non-GM, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BCBS Traditional Non-GM, Trinity Health Network PPO, Metro Health BCBSM Plans, Blue Cross Physician Choice PPO, BCBS University of MI Health Plan PPO, BCBS University of MI CMM Traditional, Cigna PPO, Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Health Alliance Plan ASR (HAP), Kellogg National Health Plans, McLaren Health PPO, McLaren Health POS, McLaren Medicaid, Michigan Medicaid, Michigan Medicare, Railroad Medicare, MIChild, MIHEALTH, Challenge MFG PPO Health Plan, Molina Medicaid, Molina Medicare Advantage D-SNP, UniCare, United Healthcare Choice Plus, United Healthcare Community Plan, United Healthcare Medicare, United Healthcare PPO, United Healthcare HMO Senior Care.